• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turkey run

Duda

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
Going to the Turkey run and taking the charger. Anyone else going and want to meet up ?

Going to try but will not be at the track. There is a show on A1A that a lot of people hang out.

This is a show that I really want to attend sometime. I've heard a lot of good things about it, great swap meet. Not this year, having shoulder surgery the day before Thanksgiving.

Going to try but will not be at the track. There is a show on A1A that a lot of people hang out.

Yes, it is at the Publix shopping center in Ormond Beach (just a mile or so up from Speedway Blvd on the west side of A1A)...Know this: that show does not really get going until late afternoon, (a lot of people park their cars there early AM to secure a parking spot.) When people leave the speedway in the afternoon and head back to the beach there are very few if any spots left, don't forget it is a shopping center where regular people have to go, and they really get edgy when there is no place to park (it is funny to watch the traffic jam once you are safely ensconsed in your own parking space). If you want to find parking there, you should be there by noon, as it fills up fast, go to the speedway with a friend and get back in the afternoon and your car is already there! I have been there for the past several years.

Belair plaza (Ruby Tuesday's) good time, dream Crouse was dead this your because of the storm

I'll be at the Turkey Run Thanksgiving day. Wife likes me and the kid outta of the way while she cooks. ha ha .We'll be in the swap area shopping.

Auto Transport Service
Back