• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn Signal Thursday?

Cheapsunglasses

In Rust We Trust!
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
So we have Motor Monday, Taillight Tuesday, Wheel Wednesday, Front End Friday. Do we need something for Thursday, or is that pushing it? If it is needed, might I suggest Turn Signal Thursday? Post a picture of your front or back, fender mounted, hood mounted turn signals. Your turn signal lever, or I guess even your dash indicator.

A279D225-9309-403D-B065-17564E88DF70.jpeg

Here's my gift to the group!

blink gif.gif

Budnicks 69 RR 440 str-6bbl #1.JPG

my vintage 69 RR from like 1980's
could be 'front end' too or 'the rear' of the Camaro in the garage

Man....
I was a big HO car nut when I was a kid.
Loved those things

Same here. Was 11 when the first Aurora HO sets showed up. Couldn't get enough of them and wound up being a lifetime love affair for me. Still have a modest collection of NOS Aurora Vibes, T-Jets and AFX cars plus TYCO Nascars proudly displayed on a wall in the man cave. With two Datsun exceptions, they're all US makes/models.

1960's Aurora Vibrators & T-Jets . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1970's & 80's Aurora AFX, Magna-Traction & G-Plus
collectionJul2010 (4)d.jpg
collectionJul2010 (4)c.jpg

1990's TYCO NASCAR
collectionJul2010 (4).jpg

I used to like Yellow Bullets thong Thursdays the best. Oh, and thay had a tramp stamp Tuesday also. Should we start those on here as well????

I used to like Yellow Bullets thong Thursdays the best. Oh, and thay had a tramp stamp Tuesday also. Should we start those on here as well????
Let's not and say we did. :poke: :poke::lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back