• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

turn signal wire harness-whats these wires for?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
so I think the 3 wire plug is for horn relay? Do I have the right harnes? The 3 wire one was not in my column 70 Bee. The wires are a mess so it could be right. Bought from yearone If right what color on dash harness is the male plug?were would the relay mount?
P1020536.JPG
Couldnt find on my classic car wire diagram. thanks

its the right harness.

The cruise control turn signal mounted switch has 4 wires, is not integrated into the turn signal switch.

‘70 b-body Factory cruise control switch wiring has four conductors, uses a four conductor Molex connector, and is not integrated into the turn signal switch. The extra three wire pig tail on some currently available replacement switches are for C-body cornering lamps. Check the diagrams in the FSM.

Last edited:
‘70 b-body Factory cruise control switch wiring has four conductors, uses a four conductor Molex connector, and is not integrated into the turn signal switch. The extra three wire pig tail on some currently available replacement switches are for C-body cornering lamps. Check the diagrams in the FSM.
I think you're right about 4 wires instead of 3, but the cruise control switch is inside the turn signal lever for sure, not the turn signal cam/switch as shown, the cruise has it's own harness.

ok the 3 wire plug is for corner lights. So M&t who makes the harness for yearone makes then this way. Turn signal cam harness for b&e bodies 70-74. Cheaper for them to make it this way.

Auto Transport Service
Back