• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV shows your WIFE likes but you don't ?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
I am lucky for the most part.
Mary and I have similar interests. We both like Police shows and the Law and Order shows. Sometimes a show we start liking gets cancelled suddenly. We do like many of the same shows.... BUT there are some shows that she likes that I have to ignore.
She used to like Sons of Anarchy. I have zero interest in motorcycle gangs at all. Now the "spin-off" series Mayans is a show she watches...GREAT, lets take another motorcycle gang show and make it with Mexican guys speaking Spanish a lot of the time....
Lucky for me, she isn't too interested in the LIFETIME network movies like a lot of women are.
Battered wives and shattered lives , welcome to the LIFETIME network !
She never watches cooking shows, Dancing shows or stuff about travelling.
She likes crime drama. Criminal Minds is a favorite of hers. Plot lines with that show can get creepy....
Often times, I sit off to the side, pecking away at this computer while she watches. At least she is close by so I can chat with her when the urge strikes...

Generally wife and I have similar taste in TV. She will watch the various CSI shows that I can take or leave, EXCEPT CSI New Orleans. They have that one guy with the BAD accent that sounds like he has brain damage. As soon as he opens his mouth to speak I’m immediately angry. She’s into the various space shows; Star Treks etc. I like them, but can surf the net while they are on. She likes the newer show, 911. I could watch Jennifer Love Hewitt read the phone book for hours, but I have no clue about the rest of the show.

Since I haven't turned a TV on in over two years....... I can't answer that.... LOL..

My wife and I also have similar likes as far as shows go. We like the whole Chicago series on Weds nights. We like the cop shows and lawyer show alike. One thing she likes that I don’t is political news shows on fox. I try not to watch or pay too much attention to all the news on politics - where she can’t get enough. She records The Five on Fox and will watch a 3;day old segment. I’ve moved on. She’s an immigrant and staunchly conservative once I advised her on the difference. So that I appreciate - but enough with all the news already.

Say yes to the dress. Family feud. Ellen Degenerate.

My wife HATES Wheeler Dealers and Top Gear. And political news. And she is a Trump fan.
But I took my three car garage and insulated it, put ac in it, threw down a crappy rug and I live out there with my fish, dogs, guns, and medicine. She is addicted to reality medical shows. The more blood the better. Can't deal with it.

My wife watches all the variations of Housewives and Big Brother. Yuck! She also watches all the crime documentaries on murders and unsolved cases. (Should I be worried?)

Steve Wilco. No idea why she watches it at all, She is far from Stupid!

All of her ****.. I don't like any of it. When she goes to bed or is away from home the box is always on Velocity channel. She hates it when its the first channel that comes on. Yo tardo... You have the remote change the damn channel.

The Little Couple. Plus she just rediscovered the Court TV channel (yeah, she’s a lawyer).

Since I haven't turned a TV on in over two years....... I can't answer that.... LOL..

@ $200 per month for basic cable (bundle), i'm ready to join you! We actually watch very little. Compared to the pre internet craze days, very, very little.

About the only thing she watches that I can't handle are those true story murder shows where you kinda know who done it in the first 5 minutes but they drag out all the grisly details over an hour.

Sorry, no interest in that.

I will say she hasn't watched one of those in quite some time, though.

Wife likes girly shows. But we dropped cable tv about 3 years ago. I can't see paying for commercials. I had it when I started counting how many in a row before the show started again.In some cases as many as 16 in a row. I remember when pay cable tv came out. The whole idea was no commercials.

Nashville, that show is about as dumb as it gets with fake southern accents, broke back mountain bs...
She also watches some kind of NYC or Chicago million dollar real estate show where all of the realators are queer and flaming...I don't care that they are but the show is intent on showing two men in bed together at least a half dozen times every episode...

botched is a cool show two plastic surgeon's who fix botched plastic surgery, mainly on freaks but some smokin hot women. theses guys are good and some humor, terry slamming the other doctor paul and you get to see some *******, with blurred out nipples of course. can't watch the voice and other reality star search programs she likes, too much drama for me, alot of good talent but too much down time in between performances

My wife watches the Hallmark channel religiously. I can't take it, but. I will say its clean decent entertainment, you'd not have to change the channel if younger ones were present.

Auto Transport Service
Back