• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Twin turbo kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmatt72

Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Price: $500 local pick up only due to size and weight of it all

Have a twin turbo set up for a small block, includes headman truck headers, feed pipe to turbos flange t4, 60mm waste gates, down pipes and waste gate tubes to run back into the exhaust also included is two air/water intercoolers rated at 600hp each. Was made for a A body but dont see why it wouldn't fit on a B body. Also if you have magnum or the indy lax heads have a support bracket that goes with it.

type51.jpg 20190317_124434.jpg phppF73N5PM.jpg

How I want this setup but your kinda far from me! Shure you won't ship it ? Fastnel shouldn't be bad .

That's the thing is I would have to go buy a box big enough and currently time is short since we are moving from California to Idaho in 3 weeks.

Will you be going to the Mopar Alley car show June 9th in Cupertino? I think someone would be willing to pick it up there.

What part of ID are you going to.
Wish you shipped.

I'll be in Homedale, bottom south west corner. I wish I could too just time is tight with work and packing.

I have hired movers from CL to pack things for me, but make sure they have references or a license.
The last time I tried it, a Nate Pfeferkorn from Milwaukee ripped me off for $200. He told me how trustworthy he was, then took the money meant to pay for the item and kept it.

We arent using any company just us and family to pack up the house, we have a trailer that we can make a few runs back and forth to get it all. But thank you for that info.

Anyone along the 395, 6, 95 like bishop, fallon, Hawthorne, winnamaca can meet up along those lines if you want to buy this set up, I'll be going that way when I move to Idaho.

Are you stolling through Las Vegas I95? if so that would might work? PM me so we can talk more.

Next week move the first load to Idaho, kit will be in the trailer, any socal people want this speak up.

Well I have a box I can ship it from, but just did a shipping quote using a zip from east cost and looks like I was right, package weights about 100lbs maybe a little less but yeah looks like $170 to ship to most places had to use a toilet box lol we replaced our.

Last edited:
Piping was bought locally. Still have the intercoolers and can ship those. $200 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back