• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Two 69 Charger Grilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisamopar

Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling two 69 Charger grilles. The first one is the grille itself, the second one has the metal frame included. They both need some work, but definitely worth fixing, or could use both to make one decent unit.

The first one is in better shape, the only major issues are the upper center mounting tab is almost broken off, and the left side "foot" is broken. Other than that, there are a few hairline cracks here and there, and one fin is missing. See first 5 pics. The second one has damage to the outer right bucket. The metal frame itself is ok, but has surface rust and would need to be cleaned up, and the center section has a small piece broken off at the bottom, and there are a few hairline cracks. See last 5 pics.

Looking to get $600 for each one or would do a package deal on both for $1000. I also have these listed on New Hamphire Craigslist under auto parts. There are more pics listed there.

IMG_1558.JPG IMG_1542.JPG IMG_1554.JPG IMG_1532.JPG IMG_1545.JPG IMG_1561.JPG IMG_1549.JPG IMG_1541.JPG IMG_1560.JPG IMG_1566.JPG

Last edited:
Would you be willing to ship to california??
thanks

Yes both please.
My shipping address is a business with a loading dock in Ca 90220
let me know how you go
thanks
Mick

That will be great, I'm still interested.
Hopefully it's not too costly
Thanks
Mick

Thanks
Mick
Thanks
Mick
Well, it's not cheap, since they're going from coast to coast. They would have to go freight and might have to be shipped separately, because of the center mounting bracket on the one with the frame. It could be around $630 total if shipped separately, or if they could somehow fit them both together in one container, it would drop down to around $550, especially if that mounting bracket could be either folded down or somehow removed (but it is spot welded to the frame). If you decided that you only wanted one of them, to save on shipping, it would drop the cost down a little bit more, but not as much as you would think, around $475-$500, depending on which one you wanted. These prices are just estimates, they couldn't give me an exact price until they actually started packing them up. So I don't know if you still want to bother or not. Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas for shipping alternatives.

Phil

Interested in (1) da one with da frame, shipping to Texas, 78040, CASH on hand ..

Well, it's not cheap, since they're going from coast to coast. They would have to go freight and might have to be shipped separately, because of the center mounting bracket on the one with the frame. It could be around $630 total if shipped separately, or if they could somehow fit them both together in one container, it would drop down to around $550, especially if that mounting bracket could be either folded down or somehow removed (but it is spot welded to the frame). If you decided that you only wanted one of them, to save on shipping, it would drop the cost down a little bit more, but not as much as you would think, around $475-$500, depending on which one you wanted. These prices are just estimates, they couldn't give me an exact price until they actually started packing them up. So I don't know if you still want to bother or not. Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas for shipping alternatives.

Phil
Hi Phil
Sorry for late reply, ive been trying to work out a cheaper shipping alternative.
I have bought a grille 2 years ago from the other side and it only cost $200 but i dont
remember who shipped it.
Are you a member of U-ship??

Hi Phil
Sorry for late reply, ive been trying to work out a cheaper shipping alternative.
I have bought a grille 2 years ago from the other side and it only cost $200 but i dont
remember who shipped it.
Are you a member of U-ship??
Not a member.
Keep me posted on the shipping research

Interested in (1) da one with da frame, shipping to Texas, 78040, CASH on hand ..
I haven't heard back from the shipper about a quote yet.
Sneezi was looking into shipping for both, and he actually was the first one to reply a few days ago. If things don't work out with him, you'll be next. Thanks

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back