• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Two Big Block engine cores for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centerline

Local time
1:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 95% complete 1964 383 and a 70's 400 for sale or trade. Both engines are missing ancillary parts. No carbs, alternators, etc. They have not been torn down at this point. These are cores for rebuilding that I've been saving for future projects but I'm getting old and the project I have now will be my last and needs a small block... The 383 was running when I removed it. The 400 was purchased years ago for a 451 stroker project that never happened. It is stuck from sitting in my garage for so long. When I bought it this engine turned free. The 400 had an auto trans and the 383 was from my 4 speed Polara which now has a 440.

Will sell one or both for $300 each... or will trade one (your choice) for a rebuildable 273 and small block torqueflight in rebuildable condition.

Engines are located near Austin, Texas. I can't ship so local pickup only. Or..... if trading for a 273 I can deliver and pickup within 100 miles or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back