"TWO FACED LIAR" MEMBER ddpsnake

Status
Not open for further replies.

moes

Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
I ran this by a moderator before posting.

I’m posting this so members can see what ddpsnake is really like (his true colors). You try and help a guy and this is what you get. These are the PMs from our conversation. I like where he says he is going to call the ‘Police’ on me and he brings up my dead wife who passed away last year. It’s now personal now. This guy is a real piece of work!! He's got the mentality of a 15-year-old.

Don, I need to get my spare VR back that I lent you last year when I made the bypass wire for your car, I have a friend that is having a charging problem on his car. I know the VR is a good calibrated unit. Let me know when you will be home and I will come and get it. Kelly

HIM -that unit went south so i got 1 from national moparts.

What do you mean, it went south? It was a good calibrated unit. When are you going to replace it? Let me know.

HIM - i now have the moper 1,the 1 i got from you started to read 17 volts it went in the trash can.as you know things don't last forever ps you said you have a box full of regulators.i cant believe you give someone a part than ask for it back months later. bad karma.also it fried my battery.

Bad Karma for you, right. Who said I had a box of VR, I had my spare and that was it. That was a good working unit I had bought 3 years ago and used on my Satellite till I got another dated code Mopar VR unit. I guess what people told me about you was right, I should have listened what they said and stayed away from you. When were you going to tell me you fried the VR I lent you to used, I guess never!!! I can't wait to see you at Belleville cruz.

HIM - you said you have a box full, what ever, i do have 1 my org 1 from my 71 not sure if points ing make a difference, its yours if you want it.you did say i could have it .

Why would I give you a $50 AC Delco VR for free. Al and the boys were right about you. TWO FACED!!!!! Like I said, I can't wait to see you at cruz.

HIM -check your front door. i will have a talk with AL..

What is this cheap VR from? Does it even work? You said you put the VR I lent you in the trash because it was bad. What's up with that!! I will see you at cruz!!!!

HIM - why wait come to my house RIGHT NOW I AM READY

HIM - that is the 1 you gave i lied just to see how far you would take it you dont no who your dealing with .

Really, you lied, WHAT A SURPRISE!!! The guys were right about you TWO FACED!! WHO I'm dealing, tell me!!! I'm scared!!! Can't wait to see you at cruz!!!

HIM- lier your 1 to talk what abou

you didn't tell me WHO I’M DEALING WITH!!! I know a TWO FACED LIAR!!! Just what the guys said!!! Can't wait to see you at cruz!!!

HIM - i have bean at Belleville cruise night for over 30 years made a ton of good friends, just so you know there are a lot of people that dont like you.i am done looking at you mental brain.no wonder you dont have a girl in your life fuck off asshole

It’s the TWO FACED LAIR. Ouch, that hurts me. Well, there are a lot of guys who don't like you either. That's why they said I should keep away from you!!! They were right. Now tell me who I'm dealing with. Now you made it personal, for my wife she passed away last year, I will make sure everybody knows about your comment about my wife. I sent our PM to about 25 b body members and I’m getting some nice comment back about you. See you at cruz for sure!!!!

This is where he hits the ignore button.

This is from A Body

What are you a baby!! When you bring my dead wife into this, IT IS PERSONAL NOW. I will see you at cruz night for SURE !!!!!!

HIM - just so u know i talk to Al, he knows nothing about what you said.no disrespect to your wife i mean now you idiot.whos the lire now.i have talk to a bunch of car guys and they cant belevie what kind of little boy you are no wonder you have no friends.

IT'S PERSONAL NOW. I WILL SEE YOU ARE CRUZ !!!!! TWO FACED LIAR. That hurts me (LOL) no friends, I got more friends than you will ever have in your life. What a Baby!!!! WHA WHA WHA!!! Like I said I WILL SEE YOU AT CRUZ FOR SURE. I sent our pms to other B Body members, I'm getting some good comments about you!!

HIM - i may go to the police with this.

Please do!!!!! I’VE GOT THE PMS TO SHOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THIS COMMENT FROM YOU. (why wait come to my house RIGHT NOW I AM READY. (THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH ME) I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE POLICE TO COME!!!! CALL THEM. !!!! I'm sure they will enjoy your comments. TWO FACED LIAR.

HIM - i cant believe all this over a part. i even e mailed you in the winter asking how you wear,why dident you ask for the back then, i am pretty sure you said i could keep it my bad not so

I never talked to you, so how could I ask for it back!!

ddpsnake

Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
Kelly was a great guy, i thought.He gave me that part, said he had a box full of them, i had a stroke 9 years back, maybe i heard wrong.I gave back that part, almost a year later he ask for it back, why did you not ask for it lets say 3 weeks after not a year.i even message him in the winter asking him how things no replay back.so he can keep harrising me ,i am a better man than that.I am not what he wrote above , he even went as far to drag a member from FABO in this say to stay away .I talk to this member witch i know 30 years he said he said he he did not say what he said.this getting me very upset,Cindy says if i have anouther stroke he will be held lieable....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.