• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two thumbs upto Dr. Diff.

Briscoe Bum

Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
98DD7849-B04F-40BA-99E1-BA2B48F936DB.jpeg
I just completed a rebuild of my 8.75 rear and a disc brake conversion, I just couldn’t believe how smooth it all went, holes matched up, and it’s spot on. If any of you folks are interested in doing a conversion I highly recommend Dr. Diff parts, you will not be disappointed.

I agree about Dr Diff. Best for the money.

i concur with the above replies

Got my disc brake conversion kit and Bendix style booster from Cass. One of the best vendors out there.

And his customer service is second to none. Sure wish more of our vendors would treat customers like he does.

View attachment 929935 I just completed a rebuild of my 8.75 rear and a disc brake conversion, I just couldn’t believe how smooth it all went, holes matched up, and it’s spot on. If any of you folks are interested in doing a conversion I highly recommend Dr. Diff parts, you will not be disappointed.
That looks pretty. I bought the black ones.

Don't forget to make a note of the 94-2004 Mustang Cobra brake pads if/when the new ones wear out. You will also need the special tool to screw in the piston before you can insert the new pads into the caliper.

You can get one on a loan-a-tool program at your local parts store or just buy one of these for $20 like I did.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FW3U26G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Auto Transport Service
Back