• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable!

metaldad

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
parked inside today. didnt think there would be one, this far north. and, in the shitcago downtown.
and................ you'd never believe it, the owner is hispanic!
20191210_074944.jpg
20191210_074958.jpg
20191210_075008.jpg
20191210_075011.jpg

Not authentic. It has roll-up windows, and the doors are clearly not welded shut. JK, :confederateflag::lol::confederateflag:

Don’t matter what the owner’s race is, I like it.

See this is the difference between an ICON and a SYMBOL. The Hispanic guy sees it as an Icon and haters see it as a Symbol. I guess that argument will never go away.

Was this guy there to protect you? Looks like a Roscoe.

20191210_075011.jpg

I'm hispanic and I still love it

The race stated in post #1 is kind of a moot point anyhow. You know those pesky rednecks made their way across the Mason Dixon line quite a while ago too. It became too difficult to contain all of them in the deep south, and I think some stragglers have made it up to Chicago a time or two in the past.

Nothing wrong with Hispanics. You have to admire a culture that has Senors and Senor-eaters.

Am Mexican, am Hispanic, why would this offend me? WAS A CAR FROM A TV SHOW !!! Get over it, No more than that, is not an icon, is a car, plain and simple, the guys that love this car paint scheme are in our 40's, and grow up watching the dukes of hazzard, therir shenanigans and the indestructible general Lee, love the car thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

The TV show was cool and so was the car but when so many copied it, it became stale for me. The flag and the man are part of our history and should never ever be buried no matter if that history offends or not. History should never be buried no matter what....

The TV show was cool and so was the car but when so many copied it, it became stale for me. The flag and the man are part of our history and should never ever be buried no matter if that history offends or not. History should never be buried no matter what....
Scary that someones life can be turned upside down by a vintage piece of cloth. Life gets much more difficult and you should pace the things that trigger your sensibilities.

I think that if the Confederate Flag is erased then all gray clothes should be outlawed also.

Scary that someones life can be turned upside down by a vintage piece of cloth. Life gets much more difficult and you should pace the things that trigger your sensibilities.

I think that if the Confederate Flag is erased then all gray clothes should be outlawed also.
AMEN... Totally agree.. Not being racist here but' if the Confederates are to be wiped from history books then so should MLK and the civil rights history. Hell, for that matter why even keep historical information. At some point someone will be offended so I guess we should take the Geico Caveman Commercials off the tv so as not to offend the Neanderthal population.

The TV show was cool and so was the car but when so many copied it, it became stale for me.

yeah def got stale there for a while - for a while seemed like everywhere you went you were tripping over a General Lee

Auto Transport Service
Back