• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncle Tony's fine quality engine rebuilding.

The upside is it didn't grenade yet. It will be the next time it is run - if the owner is a gambler.

If the guy has money to run all over the country getting an engine built & then had it dynoed in Canada why would he have zero machine work, no hot tanking & it's gotta be done in one day.... Take your reality TV drama crap & shove it...

Smart move would be find a good local builder & not burn money on fuel that could/should be put into machine work...

I didn't watch the video of UTG building it... Don't watch much of YT's reality TV crap... But Nick said something about having to grab a different block on Sunday.... I've seen enough rushed builds, rarely do they end well...

Nick & crew didn't do anyone any favors not getting the engine to start right away... They had the distributor out so the ignition is on them... Flat tappets going flat are common enough when the engine does start, grinding at the starter on an engine with it not starting at break in is never good

I bet they would've gotten another 20hp if they'd simply switched the fuel line to water supply hose!

I found this interesting entertaining and insightful. Thanks!

if I ever slap some **** together like that , please take all my cars and parts away from me and give me a sewing machine

I wonder if he used dishwasher lines for the fuel!
:lol:

I watched Tony use red shop rags to wipe down engine parts before assembly, anyone who ever used them know the amount of lint that's left behind, especially new rags. Well old smoke train clogged the oil pickup with rag lint and burned the engine up. I wouldn't let that clown check my tire pressure.

Sometimes you just have to shake your head...

Auto Transport Service
Back