• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Unisteer bolt on Rack N' Pinion conversion and powder coated K-member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unisteer Rack and pinion unit. New, stored on car and just used to move it around. You can order the pump from them to as it does not come with one. These retailed for $1700, selling for $500. If you wanted more header clearance where the steering box would be, this would A piece to use. Fits ebody and pre-1973 b-body.

Clean K-member that has been powder coated fits 1970-1972 b-body and 1970-1974e-body. I bought it for the suspension, don't need it as I have a few for my builds. Bare k-member is $200. Will fit small or big block. Have motor mounts to go with it for an extra cost of $75. This was mounted with the unisteer unit and not cut up as it's a bolt on unit.

IMG_3647.JPG IMG_3648.JPG IMG_3649.JPG IMG_3650.JPG IMG_3671.JPG IMG_3670.JPG

Will the Unisteer work on a 1967 B body? The site says 68-73 but I don't know how accurate that is. Would I just need a steering column adapter, or would it just bolt on?

I believe 1966-72 b-72 b-body uses the same centerlink, so it should fit. I believe you will need an adapter for the length, but sant be sure as I have never mounted one and this one was a trade I did on a previous deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back