• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upcoming March Meet-Who's going

Mike Gaines

Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Any of you guys going to make it to the March Meet at Famoso (Bakersfield) ?
The March Meet is March 4,5,6,7 & 8. I am going down on Feb 28th (Friday) for the Test & Tune on Saturday & Sunday, Feb 29 & March 1. I am then staying over Monday & Tuesday (March 2 & 3) at the track in my Motorhome.
9 Days at the track....pure Heaven...LOL.

20191107_143125.jpg

You guys and your warm weather in Feburary. Must be nice. Good luck.
Doug

Maybe to spectate

gotta' take it one day at a time with my dad's health
& he constant rehab etc.

I hope I can, I love the March Meet...

good luck with that Hemi beast

I am ready to load up my car and leave right now....but....kinda too soon.
It was blue sky and 68 degrees at the track today.
hopefully the weather will cooperate then...was going to go last year and decided not too because of rain in the forecast..will definately be going to vegas at the end of march,,will see u there,will drop by and say hello,,BTW, the transmission i bought from u works great. thanks.

hopefully the weather will cooperate then...was going to go last year and decided not too because of rain in the forecast..will definately be going to vegas at the end of march,,will see u there,will drop by and say hello,,BTW, the transmission i bought from u works great. thanks.
Glad you like the torqueflite I sold you. I knew it was a great tranny when I parted with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back