• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Why did I lose my login on two of the devices I use here, but not the third?(a phone, and two tablets ) I'm not tech savvy and getting logged out is a pain in the *** .
Now I have to try to remember what email I used, (which I NEVER use if I can help it,) and guess what damned password I use, which I haven't used in five years.
This bullshit makes me consider leaving and not coming back.
Am I gonna have to go thru this s#@t on the A side too?

Time to apologize.
Whether I did it , or you guys fixed it, I got logged back in on the other devices,without too much stress and strife.
Thinking about changing the passwords to the same across both a and b bodies.

Time to apologize.
Whether I did it , or you guys fixed it, I got logged back in on the other devices,without too much stress and strife.
Thinking about changing the passwords to the same across both a and b bodies.

Whatever it was, it wasn't on our side. Glad it got fixed. Maybe a software update on your devices or something.

Funny thing; now it just happened to the one that was working, so now all three have had to be logged back in.
Maybe just my server here.
I guess I guessed the right password.

I was signing up to a totally different site for alarms last night, and when I got back to FBBO I had to sign in again. I thought that was weird.

I didn't have to sign in to FABO. FTO is OK, but I now see I have to sign in again for FCBO.

Totally random and weird.

I was signing up to a totally different site for alarms last night, and when I got back to FBBO I had to sign in again. I thought that was weird.

I didn't have to sign in to FABO. FTO is OK, but I now see I have to sign in again for FCBO.

Totally random and weird.
I didn't have any problems with A-bodies at all. Had to sign in with the phone and the big tablet. Small tablet didn't throw me out, so I could complain, lol. As soon,as I got the other two signed in again, got logged out on the small tablet.
I have no idea how THAT worked!

I didn't have any problems with A-bodies at all. Had to sign in with the phone and the big tablet. Small tablet didn't throw me out, so I could complain, lol. As soon,as I got the other two signed in again, got logged out on the small tablet.
I have no idea how THAT worked!
I do 99.99% of my stuff on my laptop.

I hate using the phone for the sites......optimised or not, it's too easy to either give someone a Red X or Ban them. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back