• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated web page.

Very interesting story you have there. I am a member of the 62-65 mail list. Gary H. IS a good- guy. Takes a very active interest in his web-site, and always being helpful. ...................MO

Yes Gary is a very nice guy and does alot of work keeping his site up to date. I am surprised more from here dont have their cars on his site. He does a car of the month every month and he plans to make my brothers 64 Fury the car of the month for January 2015. We should get more on here to put their cars on there as he has a section for cars that he puts on for the first time. The "Whats New" section has alot of nice cars and other info in that section also. I tell ya between his site (62 to 65 Mopars) and "Moshers" site which is mostly 62 to 65 Mopars they do I can spend all day just looking at the awesome Mopars on their sites. Moshers really builds some awesome Mopars and the ones they do are just like we built them back in the 60's. Pretty cool. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back