• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upgrading my 66 coronet with Headrests

Mechanixx

Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi at all
I'd like to improve my 1966 coronet with Headrests.

So i'm gathering infos ;)

1) where to buy ? Availability ?
2) is a upgrade possible or are the seats different ?
3) which headrest are fitting ? Are the 66/67 Headrests used in other years or models too ?

Thank you for your support !

You're car bucket seats or bench? I don't think I have ever seen a 66 bench seat car with head rests. I'm sure on bucket seats that there is an inner structure that has to be installed for the head rests to work with.

My 66 coronet has bucket seats but unfortunately without headrests.

Greetings

It might make more sense to just change the seats.

Will only the 66 coronet seats fit or are the 67,68,... Coronet,charger,aso... buckets also fit ?
67 seats will fit and are basically the same as 66 seats. 68 seats are a different style. I will say 66-67 bucket seats with headrests are quite rare. Something most won't know is when I ordered my 67 new you could order a left only, right only, or both. I didn't order any headrests because of the cost. If I remember correctly it was like 17-20 bucks, but making $68 dollars a week it was to much in my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back