• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Upper control arms & backing plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesleyK

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Im needing a set of factory upper control arms for my 68 Super Bee, mine were stripped. Also need a passenger side front 11” backing plate. Thanks

I have a pair. $50 plus shipping

021E060C-7017-4D8A-975E-ECB3D77C6CA8.jpeg
93FA01ED-8013-412B-8099-7E0A5A090F00.jpeg
1FC27E71-391D-4897-8B05-007A97C2839E.jpeg
Can you send me some pics? Thanks man

Im needing a set of factory upper control arms for my 68 Super Bee, mine were stripped. Also need a passenger side front 11” backing plate. Thanks
What with shoe. Have a pair 11x3".

I only have the control arms. I have a bunch of backing plates but no 11” ones

Forgot to mention the 11"x 3" came off a 72 Challenger They'll fit but not year correct.

fbrakes1.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is 3” shoe as well. It’s not a concourse resto so a different year isn’t that big of a deal. How much for the passenger side one?
The wheel cylinder mounting hole if I remember right is football shaped. Are your that shape or rectangular? I wouldn't put two backing plates with different holes. Rather sell as a pair. They had new wheel cylinders when I removed them in 2002 to switch to disc's. I'll take them apart to see what inside looks like if you want them. $50 plus shipping for BP's and WC's.

The wheel cylinder mounting hole if I remember right is football shaped. Are your that shape or rectangular? I wouldn't put two backing plates with different holes. Rather sell as a pair. They had new wheel cylinders when I removed them in 2002 to switch to disc's. I'll take them apart to see what inside looks like if you want them. $50 plus shipping for BP's and WC's.
Yeah mine are football shaped

Just checked E and B are the same just took some off my 71 Challenger Cal. car nice 50. plus shipping pm your ph. no. can't figure out pictures on this thing. Changed my mind 40. I will still be happy.

I should have a single front backing plate. If you still need one PM me

Ok guys I have a backing plate coming. Still looking for a arms.

I'll take that other ball joint out for you tomorrow and post a pic

Got control arms and backing plate, thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back