• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

upper front splash shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

resq302

Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
We are in need of both of the upper splash shield that goes behind the headlights in the wheel well area for our 69 GTX. From what we can tell, they were never installed as there are no threads cut into the holes that are there where the sheet metal screws go. If anyone has a pair of these in very good to excellent condition, please PM me. Thanks. Here is a picture of what the part we need looks like.View attachment 198794

Attachments

• GTX splash shield.jpg
    GTX splash shield.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 186
these are the splash shields for the fender mounted turn signals. there are two sheet metal screws that hold them on. i need one for my 69 gtx. year one has these. about $90 for the pair. i have a post here trying to find one. if you find two let me know.

They also prevent dirt and water from getting behind the headlights too.

found a set on Ebay. There was also one for a listing for one side also. don't know if that would help anyone else or not for the single side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back