• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ureeeka! I've struck gold!

chargervert

Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
I want to wholeheartedly thank whoever upgraded me to gold. I really appreciate it. If you are looking for any parts or whatever check with me first,hopefully , I can return the favor. Thanks again, Pete.

Wow That's great. My Gold Membership just ran out. I need to fix that.

Smiley Goldmember from Austin Powers.jpg

Just like another member told me:
THANK YOU GOLD GIVER !!! The best members deserve gold, and you are one of them:thumbsup: I was recently upgraded too, and feels great that someone consider you worthy of this.

Congrats! Gold is given to the worthy. You contribute a lot to FBBO - now put away the lotion..

What would you like for me to do with that? You know it's breakin the rules.....

Just like blondes, Gold Members “have more fun”! Congrats.

Once again.Thanks,I have enjoyed some spirited car discussions,without the heavyhanded moderators that kill a lot threads on other sites. I have found and bought a lot of parts here as well. Especially 71 Charger parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back