• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US Car tool alert

RVW

Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
So many times all we hear is about how some one or company screwed you over. Well I bought a front and rear torque box sets for my A/FX build over a year ago. Things have changed and we will not be using them. I called USCT to see if I could return them. I talked with John Pasemann (the owner) and he said no problem just send them back. Then I thought I need their wheel tub kit. John said he will just swap then even up. I said just let me know what the shipping cost will be he said got it covered NO CHARGE. How is that for excellent customer service!

Connectors from them one of the best upgrades ever on the Coronet.

Good to hear that they were good to you.

good to hear about good service, I too bought the frame connectors, excellent product.

I am looking to buy their frame connectors. Being a V-code, I already have the torque boxes and "skid plate" (although the "skid plate" may go as part of the K-member? when I swap in the QA1 unit?)
Anyway, I have seen but never considered any of the other brands, and for me, that's saying something...
:thumbsup: U.S. CAR TOOLS :bananadance:

Nice to hear you were treated well. Great service =more customers. sometimes it goes the other way. Looks like John knows this already.

I am looking to buy their frame connectors. Being a V-code, I already have the torque boxes and "skid plate" (although the "skid plate" may go as part of the K-member? when I swap in the QA1 unit?)
Anyway, I have seen but never considered any of the other brands, and for me, that's saying something...
:thumbsup: U.S. CAR TOOLS :bananadance:
As it turned out, NO factory torque boxes on my V-code 70 Roadrunner.
I got the USCT subframe connectors, and front and rear torque boxes welded in last year, and I am very impressed with the fit and the way they follow the intricacies of the floorpan. The difference in the ride and stiffness of the Roadrunner is substantial. No more door droop when I jack up one corner.
:thumbsup: USCT :usflag:
20200707_125606.jpg

20200707_125633.jpg

20200707_125617.jpg

They look factory to the untrained eye. Best upgrade.

Auto Transport Service
Back