• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US wheels

I have not used their wheels. That seems like a good price for that much wheel. If the backspace works for you, go for it. (Personal note; i dont care for black mag wheels at all! Exception being black steelies with doggie dish caps. I would buy the gunmetal versions, and gladly pay the extra twenty bucks.)

Last edited:
I have US Mags aluminum slots, modern version. They’re perfectly fine, no where near 14” wide either. Irony of ‘US’ Wheel is they’re made in China.

Sorta related - I had bought a set of U.S Mags from Jegs and they shipped two 5 x 4.5 and two 5 x 4.75. Just something to keep an eye out for if you do order them.

Well a good thing I didn't order the wheels from internet because they didn't mention that they were unilug, but sales man was knowledgeable and mentioned it so I didn't want them, I will post what I get instead, just in case you're considering these yourself. I don't trust them with that size wheels 15x14

Well a good thing I didn't order the wheels from internet because they didn't mention that they were unilug, but sales man was knowledgeable and mentioned it so I didn't want them, I will post what I get instead, just in case you're considering these yourself. I don't trust them with that size wheels 15x14
Im not sure i understand what you mean by unilug. To me, unilug means an insert or offset washer so a wheel can fit more than one bolt pattern. Those wheels specify either a chevy, or a ford/mopar pattern, and have different part numbers for each.To me, that is not unilug.
If you mean that they use conical seat lugs, there are LOTS of aftermarket wheels that use them.

Im not sure i understand what you mean by unilug. To me, unilug means an insert or offset washer so a wheel can fit more than one bolt pattern. Those wheels specify either a chevy, or a ford/mopar pattern, and have different part numbers for each.To me, that is not unilug.
If you mean that they use conical seat lugs, there are LOTS of aftermarket wheels that use them.
Unless I misunderstood like the old cragars with slotted holes

I thought he meant the slotted holes, like old cragars ,I had a set of those that would work loose

They specify a bolt pattern and use conical lugs. CANT be the old style with the oval holes, they had to use shouldered mag lugs.
I would have given them a shot, but they dont have the bolt pattern i need (5 on 5) or the right bs.
I bought a pair of custom b.s. 15x12 ARE torque thrust two, a couple years ago. I think i paid around $750 for the pair, it looks like prices have gone up (a lot!) since then.

https://www.jegs.com/i/US-Wheel/947/463-5412/10002/-1 has anyone else bought these wheels, I like the look and price and they have them in the size i need for my tubbed 70 rr
I almost bought them, but then went with US Mags instead.

IMG_0420.JPG

They specify a bolt pattern and use conical lugs. CANT be the old style with the oval holes, they had to use shouldered mag lugs.
I would have given them a shot, but they dont have the bolt pattern i need (5 on 5) or the right bs.
I bought a pair of custom b.s. 15x12 ARE torque thrust two, a couple years ago. I think i paid around $750 for the pair, it looks like prices have gone up (a lot!) since then.
Well after further investigation and the fact that I went ahead and ordered a set of race star 92 series wheels, I called them back and they make both unilug and direct drilled made to fit ,but my order was already shipped and I liked these wheels also and 17lbs lighter

to my surprise Fed Ex just called and told me that my shipment was at the top of my drive and he wouldn't have made it except my neighbor was out with his 4wd kubota and drug him through the drifts at the end of the road. He didn't want to come down the drive!Hey cool got my wheels and few other things to put my 440 together! Front wheels only the rears are being shipped directly from suppliers.

20210203_124400.jpg

When researching US Wheel 667 Silver Rallye Wheels in 15x7 (5x4.5), I found this review, on Summit, posted December 2020:
"very poor replica, one weld on back side had no penetration, other welds not uniform, didn't clean weld splatter."
In addition their 15x7 backspacing is 4.5" instead of the factory 4.25".

This sure didn't give me a good feeling about buying a set of their Rallye wheels..

Auto Transport Service
Back