• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Used & repro 66 window cranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Cleaning out used parts.

a set of OER repro window cranks and set of used, fair to good condition window cranks. All knobs are tight. These are all the long cranks for the front. $15 + shipping. Also one set of used, short rear cranks in fair to good condition. All knobs tight. $10 + shipping. $20 + shipping for all 6.

1CFFC007-D0F5-44A8-86E7-9505F5E32D71.jpeg
E0BF654B-EC17-459C-A6E0-995B7FEAE2C6.jpeg

Cleaning out used parts.

On the left - 4 original, used window cranks in typical used condition. I tightened up any loose knobs.

On the right - 2 unused (I think repro) window cranks. The knob is slightly different than the originals so I’m not sure if they are an early repro or service replacement or what. I probably picked them up 20 years ago and never used them or they were on my 67 and got replaced. I just don’t recall.

$15 + shipping for all.

8D02C877-A200-4E63-B797-798AF1710053.jpeg

Cleaning out used parts.

On the left - 4 original, used window cranks in typical used condition. I tightened up any loose knobs.

On the right - 2 unused (I think repro) window cranks. The knob is slightly different than the originals so I’m not sure if they are an early repro or service replacement or what. I probably picked them up 20 years ago and never used them or they were on my 67 and got replaced. I just don’t recall.

$15 + shipping for all.

View attachment 1350841
HI , How much shipped to 29907, South Carolina?

I got a PM on the cranks about 15 minutes earlier than your post so I committed Them to him. If anything changes I’ll let you know.

thanks.

Sale appears to be pending.

I believe these are already sold - but need to verify.

Which ad are we supposed to answer to? Sorry, I might have made a mistake by merging. I see there are different cranks. Very confusing.

Last edited:
66 vs 67 cranks. No problem. Merged is fine. That’s the least of my troubles Verses members who say they want it all and then reverse a couple of hours later and trying to keep PM and thread responses all in order. In future ads I’m going to say PM responses only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back