• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UTG live stream Hemi install

Been watching it on and off today. I like UTG and many other YouTube channels. 440'

Yeah. I’m listening to the game, and got that on the phone.:D

Same here. Been watching off and on all day. Looks like it's getting close. Good luck men! But my gut tells me that some of these guys should not be working on classic rides.

Last edited:
Did anyone else read the comments as they fired up the Hemi?
for 20 straight minutes, people were saying it had a wiped lobe and valves were rattling and it was knocking, etc, etc, etc... On and on about the noise coming from the engine. Out of the 1000 people watching I think there were about 30 people that actually knew what one of these old beasts sounds like.
I just wish they could have been a little closer to let people watch what was actually going on.

Did anyone else read the comments as they fired up the Hemi?
for 20 straight minutes, people were saying it had a wiped lobe and valves were rattling and it was knocking, etc, etc, etc... On and on about the noise coming from the engine. Out of the 1000 people watching I think there were about 30 people that actually knew what one of these old beasts sounds like.
I just wish they could have been a little closer to let people watch what was actually going on.

The comments were... interesting!

Very Kool tho. Went off without a hitch other than a loose fuel line.

I’ve had worse first start ups.

Interesting
no way I could sit thru all that

I had to ffwd thru most of it

Smoking a butt while squirting fuel into the carb?

60f5c15e1af52c001e798580.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back