• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value

steve from staten island

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Im going to do a 4 speed conversion on my 69 Satellite. The 727 was rebuilt and has maybe 25 miles on it. The converter is new and it has the A&A cable that replaced the kick down linkage. Its all still in the car and can be tested by whoever would want it. The console has some new trim parts and is a excellent driver quality piece as is the shift linkage.
My question is what is the opinions as far as value, im looking to be reasonably priced
Im also not needing to really sell anything but its more of a no room for parts issue and maybe somebody could use these parts
As usual thanks in advance for the opinions

I have no idea on automatics but it sounds like a complete automatic with console conversion including a rebuilt 727 so that should be worth a few bucks for sure! Value the trans, add a console, then shifter and all the linkage etc... add it up add 15% (for completeness and convenience factor) as its all in one package and the buyer does t have to piece meal everything that’s your number?

selling a trans you don't need = maybe $500 if you have receipts

matching numbers trans for car = priceless

I just spent $1200 having a 727 gone through, with new stock converter. I was a bit shocked by the price tag, but it's done now. That said, considering big block core 727's are going for $100-200, and yours can be test driven I'd say $500 would be a very fair deal. Add $100-125 for the console.

Auto Transport Service
Back