• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

valve covers

c.moo

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Order trick flow cast aluminum valve covers for big block . Seeing who use these and what oil breather / pcv valve set up do you use . This is for street. Thanks

PCV will be determined by cubic inch and stock/modified. Breather, you'll have to find out what size hole it has and then the grommet that fits and breather that fits in that. Unless it's made like stamped valve covers w twist in breather/oil fill cap.

PCV will be determined by cubic inch and stock/modified. Breather, you'll have to find out what size hole it has and then the grommet that fits and breather that fits in that. Unless it's made like stamped valve covers w twist in breather/oil fill cap.
Don't come with holes have to drill them , 440 , mild build .

For the PCV valve, you will need to install a baffles to keep excess oil from being drawn out. A piece of rigid sheet metal about 5-6" long and as wide as the inside of the valve cover. Once you cut your hole for the PCV valve, install grommet and valve. Measure how far inside the valve cover it sticks. Get aluminum spacers about 1/4-3/8 thicker than that distance. Then drill 2 holes on opposite ends spaced where you think it will look OK. I used 1/4 × 20 machine screws. You can see the holes I drilled in mine. With a dab of silicone, no leaks at all. I dont have a pic of the inside. I used stainless button head screws and nylock nuts.
20210829_175220.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back