• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vendor

Joe Mopar

Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm starting to get the 440 ready to get the body work / painting done. Getting all the trim taken off.

Question that I have.

Does anyone know a vendor that sells all the fasteners needed to remount all the trim prepackaged?

006.jpg
[/IMG]

your local automotive supply shop may be able to get you or even have a good amount of what you need and by auto motive supply i dont mean your local parts store i mean a shop that sells body work supplies although your parts store may also carry some as well. i have also bought some various items off ebay from rocket restorations

Hi all,

I'm starting to get the 440 ready to get the body work / painting done. Getting all the trim taken off.

Question that I have.

Does anyone know a vendor that sells all the fasteners needed to remount all the trim prepackaged?

JM, it looks like you are trying to find a fastener kit all ready put together so you don't have to do the legwork (time-saving idea). I would try and contact Tom Race @ RT Specialties. Tell him Ben (or as he always calls me: Big Ben) in CA said hello.

www.rtspecialties.net

Auto Transport Service
Back