• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Vent Window Frame - Re-enforcing Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardo

Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Looking to find one for the Driver's Side but I will take both if need be. The item that I am seeking is at the left side of the picture, highlighted in Yellow.

My project is a 1969 Dodge Super Bee Hardtop. If you have one please contact me. Thanks and regards. Nardo

Vent Window Frame Door Mounting Bracket.jpg

Do you need the one circled or the opposite one?

Looking to find one for the Driver's Side but I will take both if need be. The item that I am seeking is at the left side of the picture, highlighted in Yellow.

My project is a 1969 Dodge Super Bee Hardtop. If you have one please contact me. Thanks and regards. Nardo

View attachment 1030457
I may have a couple but they come out of a '66 Satellite. Not sure if they apply to your Super Bee.

I know I need the Driver's Side. The one in the picture I believe is the passenger door. I found the photo on line). I am going to say the opposite one.

Check and make sure which one you need and then I'll look and see what I have.

Hi and thanks. I do need the opposite one circled. That one is the passenger side. I need the Driver's Side. I appreciate your assistance.

I have this one if you still need it

20200819_180508.jpg

That IS what he's looking for Joel, but I think it's the same side as what he has..

Thank you very much. I was able to locate one. I appreciate your assistance. Great to have kindred Mopar enthusiasts.

That IS what he's looking for Joel, but I think it's the same side as what he has..
Whoops, you are correct Wayne. I was looking at the part circled in red in the op's first post. Guess I need to work on the difference between left and right, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back