• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vent window question

jwtdvm

Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
I seem to be missing the driver side back edge of the vent window frame--same part that front edge of the side glass would run in. Are they the same on chargers as other B bodies?? Anybody got one???

Same thru 69 I believe, Belvedere, Coronet, Charger should be.

I would think that they would be specific to a 66 to 67 B-Body hardtop application. The reason that I say that is that the windshield is at a different rake and size between a hardtop vs a sedan or a convertible. The vent window gaskets are not the same between those years and body styles. Also the small rubber bumper that the door glass slides into at the top of the stainless piece is different as well between the 66/67 and 68 to 70 B-Body applications. Without having them laid out and confirmed 100%, I would try to source one from the 66 to 67 B-Body hardtop product line.

I would think that they would be specific to a 66 to 67 B-Body hardtop application. The reason that I say that is that the windshield is at a different rake and size between a hardtop vs a sedan or a convertible. The vent window gaskets are not the same between those years and body styles. Also the small rubber bumper that the door glass slides into at the top of the stainless piece is different as well between the 66/67 and 68 to 70 B-Body applications. Without having them laid out and confirmed 100%, I would try to source one from the 66 to 67 B-Body hardtop product line.
Nailed it..... you are correct sir. I've just been working on my vent windows. 66-67 = same as convertible 68-70 & 68-70 hardtop/coupe is the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back