• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vert vs. hdtp rear seats

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
What is the difference in length between the 2 seats? I have a chance to get some vert seat covers and are willing to modify them but only if there isn;t much difference in the length.

Just a suggestion Zack, maybe you would get a quicker answer by just calling Legendary and asking them if they are interchangeable.

As they are, they dont fit, but if the difference is a few inches in length, then I could have some material added in the center to make up the difference.

Someone has to have a vert that they can measure the rear seat length.

Give me a few minutes.......Got my 68' vert and the 69' hardtop here...Not the same year as yours but should be able to give you a comparison

68 Coronet Vert Rear seat Width: 44"
69 Roadrunner Hardtop Rear seat Width: 56"

Pretty big difference..Seen this same topic come up over at the DCR. Guy failed to make the cover work. That's not to say you couldn't do it if you got the skills.

Good Luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back