• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Huge Discovery in Israel

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
The old testament books of the Bible, Deuteronomy and Joshua, speak of God's blessings and curses upon the Children of Israel. Recently found in a pile of discarded rubble excavated from Mt Ebal, the Mt of the curses, was an alter and a small lead book of curses.

So this book is the origin of the "F" word?

No knowing how much Ancient Knowledge has been destroyed by Those who want Control.

Still going on today with destruction of statues and monuments.

Rumor has it, Moses got slipped a bag of gold to drop the third tablet.
A "Corporate Donor"? Maybe the third tablet was a record and it was erased. Somewhere a burning "Bush" is marking a location where a copy is. Unless this "copy", was planted by the Roman Empire to discredit the Greek Gods and deny the truth that an Aegean war is being created to discourage anyone from discrediting the reason for the war! Prove me wrong. Fred and Barney will be witnesses to any stone carvings that suggest the Book of Wilma was omitted to create disbelief.

The same God offers each of you to choose this day blessing or curse.

Choose wisely my friend.

Last edited:
What if don't believe in any of the ****
What is so incredible that you doubt it? There are thousands of manuscripts that support the old and new testament bibles and hundreds of years of archaeological evidence that support the biblical account of history.

Compare the number of manuscripts for the Bible to those much fewer in number we derive well known and universally accepted historical literature. Such as Homer's Iliad, or The Epic of Gilgamesh.

Why trust in these writings with far fewer manuscripts and not the Bible?

These things, the history, artifacts and writings you can accept to be true based on the evidence even without being a true believer in Christ.

What is so incredible that you doubt it? There are thousands of manuscripts that support the old and new testament bibles and hundreds of years of archaeological evidence that support the biblical account of history.

Compare the number of manuscripts for the Bible to those much fewer in number we derive well known and universally accepted historical literature. Such as Homer's Iliad, or The Epic of Gilgamesh.

Why trust in these writings with far fewer manuscripts and not the Bible?

These things, the history, artifacts and writings you can accept to be true based on the evidence even without being a true believer in Christ.
Here's a link to some explanation of terms dealing with textual criticism with some statistics on the numbers for comparison.

https://truthfaithandreason.com/cas...the-bible-compare-to-other-ancient-documents/

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. How true in many situations.
Many of the founding fathers of our great nation had a problem with the established church. That did not say that they didn't believe in the Devine Creator and Christian principles.
Some day we will all know the truth. Will it be to late for many? Yes but it's an individual choice.

don't get me wrong, RC here. but when I could look my old man in the face, I said not going anymore! haven't been back in 48 years

Auto Transport Service
Back