• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Lucky Guy

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score

Why is he lucky? Cause she was just his GF & it was just a 67 Impala... Still Sucks & I'm happy for him that she's gone..

Very Lucky Guy
Got that right, in Alabama with no titles before 1974 it would have been a goner, with no recourse.

well...im gonna start off with,everything that guy said is Truth.
all,of it,right down to the scrapyards that will buy stolen crap.
and the people who are stealing legit cars right off the yards and so forth.
its all true.
half the time the cops get them and the da wont press charges.
i know of a yard that will buy stolen stuff from joeblow Tommorrow.

now..ive been in the car bus and scrap business going on 30? years.
and ive seen those types of scrapper thieves come and go in the scrap business.
they are a Ruin,a blight to the legit people who Work Hard to make a dollar on scrapping.
the only way you survive this long,because your name will get Known one way or the other,
is by keeping your Word and not being one of Those kinds of scrappers or deal with Those yards.

for the last few years,i dont advertise at all,yet people call me all the time and im always busy.
i often pass along small jobs to a few of the oldtimers would could use it more than me.
this kind of reputation only came after years and years of service thruout the communities across western ny state.
i hope that you guys and gals consider this next time you see a guy or gal scrapping.
not all of us are bad people.

on the original topic he started off on,he got lucky getting his car back.
that yard sounded supershady.

Auto Transport Service
Back