• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Very nice carpet - $65

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearljam724

Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
8E143FDA-D902-4D0F-8C19-15AA54C7C16B.jpeg
F1AAE1FC-B2E9-430A-B674-AAAA327344A2.jpeg
I have very nice carpet for sale. Removing from a 69 Coronet auto on column. The color is medium blue. It was installed in a restored car about 6 years ago. No color fade, no holes, no rips, no burn marks, not dirty. The only flaw is a black paint mark down inbetween the hump and the passenger seat. I believe the previous owner used that as a test spot contemplating painting the carpet. It was so well hidden I never knew it was there until I removed the bucket seats. I have been in and out of this car a hundreds times. You will never see it. Bench or bucket seats. Particularly if you have a floor console that goes between bucket seats. This is very nice for $65. Shipping included to continental U.S. only.
Im a reputable seller on here. On here daily particularly late evenings. First person to say they want it and I receive immediate payment via PayPal only. It’s yours

8E143FDA-D902-4D0F-8C19-15AA54C7C16B.jpeg F1AAE1FC-B2E9-430A-B674-AAAA327344A2.jpeg 8A95C4C3-2D47-497D-AB76-2A2F123FFDEC.jpeg

Last edited:
I see different part numbers for 2 door and 4 door, but I thought the floor pan was the same.

I have a 67 wagon.

I'm interested if we can verify minimal differences.

I see different part numbers for 2 door and 4 door, but I thought the floor pan was the same.

I have a 67 wagon.

I'm interested if we can verify minimal differences.
Floor pan is the same. But, ask someone that knows more about it. Maybe start a thread asking if it will work. I don’t see why it possibly shouldn’t.

I added another picture. Please, no more comments on this add. If you have questions please ask privately. I don’t want a bunch of jiberish added. It’s in the rules. Thank you, for understanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back