• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE VERY RARE Triple Black 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
VERY RARE Triple Black 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner

-Original California Black plate car
-High option car, Air Grabber, Buckets, A14(Spring Special)
-Numbers matching 383 Engine
-Numbers Matching A833 4-Speed Trans
-Original Rear
-Original Fender Tag

This 1969 Roadrunner is a California car and retains its original body panels. The paint is absolutely stunning and was completed by one of the best in the restoration industry. Anyone familiar with these cars understands how special and rare this car is. Price is firm at 35K.

Attachments

• 2013-02-13 17.29.11.jpg
    2013-02-13 17.29.11.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 14,588
  • 2013-02-13 17.30.26.jpg
    2013-02-13 17.30.26.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 4,010
Very nice, best of luck with the sale. I would have a hard time parting with that one.

looks like a super nice car and priced well .. good luck with the sale

IMVHO-------> the price is not that bad....if it is all I think it is! love it....
I wonder if cash would make a difference ???

Yeah, even though the price is way outta my range, when I saw it, I was thinkin "Is that ALL?" Very nice.

Very nice looking car. Would look even better if it had the correct stainless Plymouth Division caps on it.

Are you also selling the 70 R/T? where in Indiana are you located? I see in the R/T thread you state that you wont send pics without talking first. what is the best way to contact you, i dont see a phone number listed?

That's a great looking car. I am with Matt - it would be hard for me to let that one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back