• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Air Discounts?

rebel513r

Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any Vintage Air discounts? And if I have to go direct who there is best to talk to for custom routing the lines. The first guy I tried to discuss this with there, just wanted me to buy kits with a bunch of parts I don't need. Thanks.

Don't know about discounts but if you are looking for installation advice see if they have an authorized dealer near you. That's what I did on an install years ago and the dealer's help made it go very smoothly.

If its just custom length on the hoses you can also go to parker hose dist. They have all the different angle fittings and the hose is very good you can also get reusable fittings if you want to make your own hose.

I just bought all the individual parts from Summit since they're a distributor then found a local shop to crimp the hoses for me.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back