• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vinyl top

tom jaffeux

Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Good evening from VA. Getting ready to to install a vinyl top on my 68 Plymouth satellite like to know where is the best place to purchase it from Thanks.

At this time , it depends. Many will say Legendary makes great tops, and they do. Ordered mine, 73 b body, four months ago and cannot get an update of how much longer to wait. Did not want to wait that long again for an E body, so ordered a PUI from year one, got it in a week. So, how long you wish to wait may help with the choice. But, depends on the car, some may have that one you need in stock and some may have to have it made.

I bought mine off of eBay from Newstalgiaparts, it was great quality and they give you plenty of material. Were probably one of the cheaper prices I found $199

I just installed one I bought from Ledgendary. Very nice quality and they sewed it up after I ordered so it wasn't sitting in a box on a shelf for months. It laid out pretty flat right away.

Auto Transport Service
Back