• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

virus side effects...

BeatersRus

Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
so,i went to the Va today,because since the last week of april ive been getting headaches again.
the last week or so,the headaches became nonstop,to the point where i couldnt work.
turns out i now have lost around 1/4 lung capacity,And,i have hypertension/high blood pressure.

they had my former test results from 2019 and confirmed that the virus was the cause.
just a headsup for all of you who did go thru this,and may not be feeling up to snuff.
you Should go get checked out.
the doc said i was a day maybe from a stroke,my bp was that high.
i had no idea and quite frankly,
was scared i had popped something up top and was bleeding internally.
again,Please go get checked out if you feel like Anything is different with yourself.

i would also like to thank a coupla members here,you know who you are,
who have been keeping tabs on me since i survived this virus back in march.
ty,Very much,for your kindness.
God bless you all.

so,i went to the Va today,because since the last week of april ive been getting headaches again.
the last week or so,the headaches became nonstop,to the point where i couldnt work.
turns out i now have lost around 1/4 lung capacity,And,i have hypertension/high blood pressure.

they had my former test results from 2019 and confirmed that the virus was the cause.
just a headsup for all of you who did go thru this,and may not be feeling up to snuff.
you Should go get checked out.
the doc said i was a day maybe from a stroke,my bp was that high.
i had no idea and quite frankly,
was scared i had popped something up top and was bleeding internally.
again,Please go get checked out if you feel like Anything is different with yourself.

i would also like to thank a coupla members here,you know who you are,
who have been keeping tabs on me since i survived this virus back in march.
ty,Very much,for your kindness.
God bless you all.
Get better soon my friend

Thanks for the heads up. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I had no idea you were going through this. It makes one a little more cautious when things strike close to home. Not that you are close to here, but I feel sometimes that we are a big family.

I'm praying as hard as I can!! I believe a little piece of God sit by all of us, always, I'm sending my piece to you. Thanks for the heads up. Be safe..... Ulli

God's speed in your recovery. Thx for the information regarding the virus. 440'

side story,
while i was passed out in the parking lot,(really bad headache)
waiting for the results of covid test before they would even bring me in.

i woke up to 2 cops banging on my truck, a man and a lady.
one asked me if i had a dl,and the other was scoping me out from the pass side.
i said yes of course absolutely would you like to see it?
and looked at her funny,and she said,we had a complaint about a drunk in the lot...
she points at the dash and says..is That .....Root Beer?

lol!...when i laid down i had set my Hanks root beer bottle on the dash...
to anyone else walking by,
hey theres a drunk dood passed out in his truck with the evidence on the dash !
:rofl:
we shared a brief laugh and then they split after running my tags.
i prolly woulda called the cops too if ida seen that,lol.

Watch that BP - it’s a silent killer. Get better and take good care.... prayers going up for you.

Get better soon. Thanks for a real view from a survivor of the virus. Hopefully they find out that antibodies will protect you now. God bless you and your family.

I'm glad they caught your Blood pressure problem in time and you are getting the care you need to recover.

I hope the docs can keep your bp under control. Good luck and best wishes. Prayers on the way.

Auto Transport Service
Back