• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visitor in the garage today

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
A buddy stopped over with his just completed Cuda project to check a couple of things over while on my hoist. We finished our 2 cars within days of each other.

P5240101.jpgP5240102.jpgP5240103.jpg

Last edited:
OUCH . . . if I saw the two of them going down the street one after another . . . I think I'd break my neck doing a double take on them . . .

WOW . . . two gorgeous cars . . . well done !

Very nice H2E.Two incredible cars. My Cuda will get here next month. Trying to get the GTS under way to make room. Real nice shop you got there!!

Love the charger it looks great, the cuda is nice also.

Thanks guys. He had a cream puff resto on this one. it was a Wisconsin car all its life, but was never driven in the winter. He bought it from the original woman owner about 5 years ago with I think around 65K miles on it and no rust. It was an original Y1 banana, 318 auto on the column, fold down buddy seat (I have never seen another one with this option). He built it his way with a 440, 4-speed, shaker, 4.10 rear, rear go wing, Hot Hues yellow paint. It turned out real nice - but then again, he started out with a crazy solid platform.

Last edited:
Very nice ! It's great to have buddys with the same interests !!

Auto Transport Service
Back