• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Volcanic Eruptions are currently DOUBLE the normal number.

Yep, you'll have that. Adding to the global warming?

"the Lord sent thunder and hail and lightening flashed down on the ground"

Each volcano put out 10X the CO2 that all mankind has put out, and now 6 erupting! The politicians will be coming for more tax dollars to build CO2 containment centers to pump it under ground.

They are choping down millions of acres of C02 absorbing oxygen producing trees to put up solar panel farms to power their electric cars and gadgets! Nothing to see here!

Each volcano put out 10X the CO2 that all mankind has put out, and now 6 erupting! The politicians will be coming for more tax dollars to build CO2 containment centers to pump it under ground.
Bingo...

Bingo Most Interesting man finger point.gif

If the earth spins faster, I assume that it would affect gravity and we’d all start to weigh less as the earth tries to spin us all off.
It's not spinning THAT much faster, just enough to make the world clock off by fractions of a second. But, compound that force on a planetary scale and who knows? SOMETHING is causing the volcanoes on the "Ring of Fire" to act up at double the usual rate....

It's not spinning THAT much faster, just enough to make the world clock off by fractions of a second. But, compound that force on a planetary scale and who knows? SOMETHING is causing the volcanoes on the "Ring of Fire" to act up at double the usual rate....

Will we all have to start wearing three watches now?

One of the brainiacs i used to work with swore the earth was going to fly off its axle. He said the earth is spinning to fast and wobbling causing it to fly off the axle. I had to laugh
The only thing I could think of was the bugs bunny cartoon with Chris Columbus. " I tell you Chris she's a round" " no she's a flat"

mother earth will always take care of herself . this is not the first time this has happened the earth is millions of years old . we are just a spec in time . just do your history on earths time frame and you will see that it happens over and over . we have been lucky that a big meteor has not hit in a long time that will put the earth in a turmoil. that will up the property taxes

Auto Transport Service
Back