• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waking up the beast

bobtile

Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
Since the tile for my job didn't make it to the job today, I decided to put my 4.10's back in. Up from the 3.55's that are there now. I want to see if this wakes her up off the line a little next week.

rear gears.jpg

Excellent!

Eagerly awaiting more GoPro footage...

good luck I'm sure it will help some...

4.10s go in on Saturday, test and tune on Sunday. See what happens.

Going to try some on the outside of the car next. Fun to see everyone run me down and pass me!

DONT THINK THEY ALLOW GO-PRO'S ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAR.
I tried that once, starter ripped it off my fender and threw it on my passenger seat at LVD.

- - - Updated - - -

4.10s go in on Saturday, test and tune on Sunday. See what happens.

PUT THE SHOCKS IN SLACKER. LOL

DONT THINK THEY ALLOW GO-PRO'S ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAR.
I tried that once, starter ripped it off my fender and threw it on my passenger seat at LVD.

A couple guys had them on the outside last Saturday.
- - - Updated - - -

PUT THE SHOCKS IN SLACKER. LOL

I thought I paid for the installation plan with them. What do think, I'm a grease monkey or something?

Its on the way!

Attachments

• adjuster.jpg
    adjuster.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,988
You're gonna love those 4.10's. Glad you raced the old gearset first, love to hear your feedback. I'd love to get your feedback on the shocks as we'll.

You're gonna love those 4.10's. Glad you raced the old gearset first, love to hear your feedback. I'd love to get your feedback on the shocks as we'll.

I had the 4.10's when I first put the car on the road but never made it to the track with them. I put the 3.55's in because I was just cruising with the car. So now it's back to the 4.10's and to the track. Hopefully have the rear shocks in for next weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

did they charge you for it?

I just bought it from Jegs. It was only 8 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

The 4.10's are now installed. Took it out for a quick beatin' and hopefully get it to the track tomorrow for test-n-tune.

I'm sitting on pins & needles waiting for the results, photos & videos too...

you should have called me, i would have gone. :icon_thumright:

Next time I'll ask.

http://youtu.be/CWyBazrrHOo

Here's a ride along. The guy with the El Camino told me he had 600 HP. So, I said let's go!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Knocked off .12 off my et and had the same mph. with the 4.10's. Was hoping for a little more. I'm sure it's the driver. I got a little better every run, so I think I have a little more in it as it is. I definitely need a torque converter.

Got to 12.53 @ 111.36 from 12.65@ 111.75 with the 3.55's. It was also pretty warm out today compared to last week.

- - - Updated - - -

you should have called me, i would have gone. :icon_thumright:

I'm going next weekend. Want to go?

- - - Updated - - -

This will answer one part of Budnicks question.

Island test-n-tune 006.jpg Island test-n-tune 014.jpg Island test-n-tune 012.jpg Island test-n-tune 016.jpg Island test-n-tune 038.jpg Island test-n-tune 028.jpg Mopars.jpg track weather 001.jpg

Next time I'll ask.

http://youtu.be/CWyBazrrHOo

Here's a ride along. The guy with the El Camino told me he had 600 HP. So, I said let's go!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Knocked off .12 off my et and had the same mph. with the 4.10's. Was hoping for a little more. I'm sure it's the driver. I got a little better every run, so I think I have a little more in it as it is. I definitely need a torque converter.

Got to 12.53 @ 111.36 from 12.65@ 111.75 with the 3.55's. It was also pretty warm out today compared to last week.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going next weekend. Want to go?

- - - Updated - - -

This will answer one part of Budnicks question.

NICE STICKER!!
That increased the value of your car by $5000.00

- - - Updated - - -

I found that awesome converter. If you want it?
Guaranteed to get you in the 11's

Reminds me of a song... :)

[video]http://www.ovguide.com/video/steppenwolf-the-pusher-man-lyrics-922ca39ce10036ba0e119d13aea76ccd[/video]

NICE STICKER!!
That increased the value of your car by $5000.00

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take it. What do you want for it? A chicken sandwich?

Converter baby !! your going in the correct direction... a little better, need some wheel speed out of the hole, she'll wake up more... you'd have walked on that alleged 600hp ElCo way sooner... fly by him on the big end

saw a little weight transfer too, gotta' love when a plan "starts" to comes together, thanks for posting it & your et's/mph etc...

what you think I'm going to ask the temps & altitude ?? he he ha ha , yep it's a big part of racing, track conditions at run time... Have fun & Happy Moparing

Converter baby !! your going in the correct direction... a little better, need some wheel speed out of the hole, she'll wake up more... you'd have walked on that alleged 600hp ElCo way sooner... fly by him on the big end

saw a little weight transfer too, gotta' love when a plan "starts" to comes together, thanks for posting it & your et's/mph etc...

what you think I'm going to ask the temps & altitude ?? he he ha ha , yep it's a big part of racing, track conditions at run time... Have fun & Happy Moparing

Temp and altitude aren't so much a big part of my racing yet. Maybe when it rains!

Auto Transport Service
Back