• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 1966-67 Charger cash buyer or will trade LRET up or down

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
I am now seriously looking for a GOOD 1966 Charger.

Big block (could even be a 361 engine) 4 speed, with a minimum of options to include working factory A/C, P.S., GOOD colors. Colors can be red, blue, turquoise, black, mauve, silver or white. NO NON FACTORY COLORS. I would take a dark green ONLY if it had a white interior. Must be a running, rust free, respectable appearing, driver quality car. I have no interest is a cobbled together bondoed up car that you think you can pass of a done correctly car. I don't have a problem with replacement metal as long as it was done correctly and looks right. The engine quality is not a big concern as I have plans for it's replacement.

I am a cash buyer but I also have the following truck for trade up or down on your car if you have an interest in it.

Here is the info on the truck.

1978 Dodge Little Red Express Truck.
It was restored about 15 years ago. Restored and only driven about 5K miles and then stored. I bought it about 4 years ago.
When this truck was repainted the owner said they used the factory code but it came out looking more like Hemi Orange than Canyon Red. It is still the original color under the hood.
I have put less then 10K miles on this truck since I bought it.
Was already converted to a 440 when I got it and I have rebuilt the 440 and trans about 5K miles ago.
I converted it to 4X4 with a 1977 4X4 donor truck so if the factory WOULD have made it available in 4X4 this is what it would have looked like.
The paint is better than fair (very respectable.)
Finish on tailgate wood is beginning to flake since the pictures were taken.
Interior is in good shape but the the carpet needs to be replaced since the 4X4 conversion as it is too short on the sides due to the larger tunnel hump.
This truck drives great and has a very short turning radius compared to when it was 2X4.

This truck is PERFECT for Glamous or the Rocky Point sand play.

Power steering
Power Disc brakes
A/C works, still on R12 but needs charged
Auto trans
Bucket seats with console/seat
AM/FM and I also have an AM/FM/CB that comes with.
Custom made roll top bed cover not shown in the pictures--it was $1500.
Receiver with round wiring plug.
HD rubber bed floor cover to protect very nice refinished wood floor
Tires have about 3K miles on them.
No lift kit, this is the factory height of the 4X4 truck in 1977/78
It has a spare tire carrier and spare tire mounted under the truck as was available from the factory in 1979 but not in 1978.
It has the original air cleaner with decal in better than fair condition but does not have the fresh air tubes but I do have the core support adapters.
Zero rust ever.

Valued at $19500.

PM me for contact info.

Still looking, does anyone know of anything that fits what I am looking for?

I posted a really nice looking 383 4spd one from CL a few weeks ago, I'll see if I can find it. In SoCal

If you mean the white one with red interior in southern Cal. I actually had made a deal on that car and was hours away from leaving to pick it up when the guy's wife decided she did not want him to sell the car and cancelled.

It was a beautiful white orig 383 4 spd, asking about $17K, Orange county I think.

Still looking, does anyone know of anything that fits what I am looking for?

Thanks for the links. I have now made inquiries on both cars and am waiting for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back