• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1971 Roadrunner 4speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

biff426

Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 1971 Roadrunner or GTX MUST BE A 4 SPEED I am looking for a nice driver quality car I had one bought and it did not work out long story I have CASH and am looking to spend 20K MAX let me know what you have.

I know of 1 that a friend has and he has offered it up to me and no one else yet at this time. It is a GTX, all #s matching with fender tag and build sheet. Mid eighties bodywork and repainted so it'll need cosmetics. He's owned it since 77 and has a bottom dollar that is a bit higher then your max but this is a curious yellow/black top and int. with all original drivetrain including 4spd and Dana. I can't jump on it at this time and I actually have never seen it, just heard him talk a lot about it. He has a bunch of other cars and is just building a big steel building and would use the money to finish the building. He's also not computer savvy so at this point pics aren't available till he gets one of his kids to help him. PM me if you think you can spend another 6.5K above your limit, he is very firm.

I guess I am completely unreasonable in my request as no one has responded in months

I looked at the one on ebay in my opinion it is not worth 20K but what does everyone else think maybe my expectations are way off the purple car that is for sale is a much better deal just crazy money to ship and I am just not crazy about purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back