• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Wanted 245/60r14 tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

400sforever

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
im wanting to buy two 245/60r14 tires. Just need to be driveable condition. Used are fine. Thanks, call or txt 712 870-1660

I have an almost new set of 245 60 14 mounted on what look like American racing aluminum saw blade rims. id take 250 plus the trip.

Thanks but the charger I need them for is just a rusted out gravel road driver. I've got rims for it but just need the odd size 14's

Yeah i feel your pain. I went to 17,s on my coronet because its almost impossible to find used 14 and 15" performance tires cheap these days. The d150 i had before my coronet had 15,s and I had to hit up 5 used tire shops to find some decent used 275 60/15 and still ended up paying 80 a piece. Since its just a gravel road driver your best bet may me going with cheapo Chinese tires like nanking from Amazon. They seem to be the only ones available under 100 a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back