• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Wanted: 66-67 383 Viscous Fan (Aluminum) pn 2585375

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in need of a HD cooling/AC cooling fan for my '66 Coronet. Condition of the clutch assy is not important but anything in usable condition should work. Please PM here on the board.

Thank you,

Jeremiah

I have an NOS mopar complete clutch fan assy--never installed --still in factory pkg for $150 plus shipping if your interested--fan blade--clutch and I think the bolts--been awhile since I looked at it--I m in sunny HOT Florida and use 7 blade rigid fans on all my cars (7)--no clutch fans for me---TOO HOT here--

Hello,

I am in need of a HD cooling/AC cooling fan for my '66 Coronet. Condition of the clutch assy is not important but anything in usable condition should work. Please PM here on the board.

Thank you,

Jeremiah
I got one setting on the bench , will try to post a pic, may have to send it to ur cell phone ---------
IMG_0470 (1).JPG

this is the fan , cant find the pic of the clutch drive , send me ur cell phone # and i can send it to you that way ----------bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back