• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted 66/67 charger project

Status
Not open for further replies.

kauppinen

Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
hi my name is mike and i'm serching for a 66/67 dodge charger project any condision will be considered thank you for your time and consideration.
[email protected]

Hi Mike, I have a 67 Charer for sale in the sale section of this site. It is not necessarily a project car as it only needs very minor things addressed. If you are interested or would like to know more then the sale thread states you can call me at 609 346 9689. You can also email me at hemiram@comcast net.

crazy car

hi i've seen your on the web and think she looks great but not exactly what i was looking for, just too much car for what i would need. but thanks for the heads up and good luck.

I might sell my charger. It has been put on the 10 year plan and it doesn't deserve that. That me know if you are interested.

lets see her

if you have any pics that would be great and more info as well please thanks for your time and interest

It has a 4 link and narrowed 8 3/4. 10 point cage with swing outs.31x18.50 15 hoosiers. It also has a hemi k member and mickey thompson wheels.

l_c27fe45cd0ad4ccc9e98b890535c1bcd.jpg

sorry it took so long to get back but again not what i'm looking for too many mods but thank you for your time.

Check out my 67 Charger project, its real clean....

This is my 67 charger, 383/727 car. It runs drives and has no rust in the outside, only rust is the dvr rr floorpan, and I include a new panel for the replacment. Very straight and has some extra parts too. Its all original too, no one has monkeyed on this thing, great oil pressure (60psi) 99% complete. Ill take 5,000 OBO--Id really like to sell this car, I got too many. Depending on where you live, I can deliver too, car is in central IL. If interested call me 678 363 9318. check out the video here......
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/fistymopar/Projects and For Sale/67 383 Charger/

ch1.JPG

ch2.JPG

ch3.JPG

67 charger for sale

Haaay check me out iam for sale toooo ! $8500.00/FONT]

273 engine 005 (Small).jpg

273 engine 006 (Small).jpg

273 engine 007 (Small).jpg

273 engine 023 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.