• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Wanted - 66 only steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your correct 67 is when they went to a collapsible column. But I was almost sure a 65 floor shift column itself would work. Its possible the bracket at the fire wall might be different as I cant remember 100 percent, but almost sure the column portion itself is the same. Can you specify what is actually different on the 65 column you have? Just trying to remember back when I changed mine over.
I also helped a guy change a 65 cable shift column to a 66 column shift so he could use the later model transmission and linkage.

I havd a 66 power steering floor shift column now. The 67 will work with my bracket.
I dont have a 65.

I cant remember for 100 percent but I am almost sure the 64-65 floor shift is the same column as a 66, might have to change a bracket . Like you mention 67 is the same as 67-69 style column maybe turn signal lever might be different in 67.
Also don't take this as derailing your post, just trying to help out if it gives you a few more options.
Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back