• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted 68 Roadrunner door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessejames

Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a set of driver quality front door panels for a 68 Roadrunner. Need black but can dye if you have a different color.

Would 69 ones Work? I have a complete set in very good original condition, deluxe black

Don’t know where your at, maybe shippingis an issue

Thank you for reply... I could give you my phone number and if you dont mind sending sime pics.

Would 69 ones Work? I have a complete set in very good original condition, deluxe black

Don’t know where your at, maybe shippingis an issue
I'm working on a customer car that needs them for his 69 if you don't sell to Jesse. I'm in Texas but you're not in the USA?

To Jesse and Cranky, I’m in Canada, or just north of Montana border a couple hundred miles. I suppose I could check and see what shipping would cost If either of you are interested, however if it feels like it would be too much hassle for you I get that too. Just let me know, maybe via a PM if you like.
Cheers

For some reason i cant send you a pm... Lets start off with a quote... Shipping to 53172
Can you pm me so i can get pics if your door panels.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back