• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wanted 69 , or 68 charger parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar dude 6

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
I need front bumper brackets and a bumper , Just looking for driver quality. thanks for looking

Last edited:
You might want to say what state you're in.

The quarter panel trim? Are you talking about the vinyl trim chrome from the side window to the back. I have that and a 69 gas cap and ring.

I have a bunch of vinyl top trim for the quarter panels. Pm if interested.

IMG_0954.JPG

The quarter panel trim? Are you talking about the vinyl trim chrome from the side window to the back. I have that and a 69 gas cap and ring.
yes tha'ts the stuff how how much for it ? I 'm in nd

the ones in the picture are for cornets and satelites the charger ones are different thanks
You clearly do not know what your looking at or know what you need then. They are 68-70 Charger... Also 68-70 Vinyl Top moldings for Coronet are different than 68-70 Satellite...

You clearly do not know what your looking at or know what you need then. They are 68-70 Charger... Also 68-70 Vinyl Top moldings for Coronet are different than 68-70 Satellite...
my bad do you also have the corner piece that has the v to go back to the rear window? I also need that one on the pass side.

I do. This is the whole Passenger side set-up. V. Top pot metal piece is survivor quality, no broken studs and chrome is still shiny. These are original pieces not Chinese ones.

IMG_0962.JPG IMG_0963.JPG IMG_0964.JPG IMG_0965.JPG IMG_0966.JPG IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0968.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back