• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: '70 440 6BBL RR

KarlG

Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to locate my old Vitamin C '70 440 6BBL Road Runner, VIN# RM23V0E115079. I sold it in 1992 when I was in the Army, stationed at Carlisle Barracks, PA before going overseas. I believe it moved to the Pittsburgh area thereafter, and I lost contact with it. If anyone has seen it, or you may know where it's at, I'd sure appreciate you contacting me. Thank you! Karl
70 RR.jpg

Good Luck, hopefully someone knows & you can get a shot at it.... Lotta guys sell stuff before deployment & regret it later.... Thanks for Serving...

I believe he's a member on these boards. i've seen your car. He's from the north hills of Pittsburgh.

Here are the photos I messaged you about. I'm not sure of the year but I think it was a fall swap meet in the early 90s, maybe fall 1992.
scan0059.jpg
IMG_6237.jpg
IMG_6236.jpg

Hello, I am looking to locate my old Vitamin C '70 440 6BBL Road Runner, VIN# RM23V0E115079. I sold it in 1992 when I was in the Army, stationed at Carlisle Barracks, PA before going overseas. I believe it moved to the Pittsburgh area thereafter, and I lost contact with it. If anyone has seen it, or you may know where it's at, I'd sure appreciate you contacting me. Thank you! KarlView attachment 1329143
Did you locate your former RR

Auto Transport Service
Back