• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted: '73 Coronet 4dr interior B-pillar trim panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullmetaljacket

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of B-pillar interior trim/panels for a '73 Coronet four door. (This is the plastic trim panel that is part of the center pillar between the front and rear seating areas.) Any color is fine.

Do you know what part number. I actually have a box of Nos ones but can't remember if I have pairs or not...

Is there a part number on the part itself?

I'll go out and see if I can find the number stamp.
Well might not be part number but a casting number for sure on the backside..

Well might not be part number but a casting number for sure on the backside..
Ok.
So the left side (drivers) has numbers just as you see here. #3510 181
4117 (L)
and the right side (passenger) has numbers just as you see here. #3510 180
4116. (R)

Any help will be appreciated.
Lee.

Quick.

Have you had a chance to look over your NOS interior parts box?
Let me know if you have those panels. Thank you.
Hi, I am sorry I will check tonight after work. I actually forgot all it...

No worries.
I left the part numbers to the two pieces in question above.
While your'e at it see if you have any other interior panels available.
Thank you.
Ran out of day light trying to get stuff done before what looks like 3 days of rain... Will check sometime Tuesday..

Ran out of day light trying to get stuff done before what looks like 3 days of rain... Will check sometime Tuesday..
Totally understand.
I spent the better part of today trying to get something done that should have taken an hour and it took 6.
Let me know what you unearth.

Hi I found them. I believe they are what your searching for but for a 68-70 4 dr instead... I have 10 Nos in total 8 of LH side and 2 of the RH.. These are cast # 2876604 RH & 2876605 LH.. Shame they are excellent condition and black in color. They just need cleaned been sitting for decades in a box... I will have to search for thier correct application.

IMG_2263.JPG IMG_2264.JPG IMG_2265.JPG

Hi I found them. I believe they are what your searching for but for a 68-70 4 dr instead... I have 10 Nos in total 8 of LH side and 2 of the RH.. These are cast # 2876604 RH & 2876605 LH.. Shame they are excellent condition and black in color. They just need cleaned been sitting for decades in a box... I will have to search for thier correct application.

View attachment 915243 View attachment 915244 View attachment 915246
Bummer. Those are not the ones unfortunately.
Let me know if you bump into any for the '73 Dodge model year.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back