• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroller

Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a set of high back bucket seats from a '70-'71 Plymouth Satalite. I need complete with good tracks and mounts.

I will pay $200.00 for set needing covered. Shipping can be FedEX as long as shrink and bubble wrapped, ground shipping is very reasonable.

Considering cores with out tracks sell pretty quickly for two to three times that I would too....

Oh, the tracks sell for that much as well...

You need to wake up and smell the roses!! $200 for what you want is a far fetched nowadays!!

Fwiw I sold some 70's with non cracked but scratched backs and hinge covers and crusty tracks for $600 last summer. That guy then tried to sell for $800, then I saw the same set again for sale for $800 by a 3rd guy.
I have a set of 73-74's on here advertised as well complete with tracks for $400 to give you another data point.

Only the side moldings 4 pieces those are 1 year only, those parts are around $250.
Today I seen the seats on ebay for 70 b body for $1800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back